A fully remodeled home showcasing Feng Shui principals to create harmony throughout.
- The entryway allows for friends and family to come in, enjoy the breathtaking view and then graciously flow throughout the home.
- An abundance of windows channels light and energy.
- The master bedroom is located adjacent to the private courtyard with a water feature to provide peaceful nourishing energy to support deep sleep
- Lush landscaping surrounds the home while still allowing for ample space to play or relax.
- A gourmet kitchen flows seemlessly into multiple entertaining spaces.
- Fully updated with energy efficient heating, cost saving plumbing, low E windows and a tankless water heater.
- Close proximity to Chambers Bay Golf Course, UP Town Center and the newly completed Whole Foods grocery store.
University Place is known for its highly-rated schools, and Olympic Boulevard for its breathtaking view of the sunset.
Posted on September 9, 2015 at 9:01 pm Pat Busick